If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- In my mind, frozen puff pastry is a magical ingredient so sign me up for a half dozen of these raspberry cream cheese danishes from Lovely Little Kitchen.
- If you thought I’d had enough of cookies dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt this week, you would be wrong. I’m quite into these hot mess fluffernutter sandwich cookies by the tummy train. Also, one ticket for the tummy train please.
- I went on a hike last weekend (i.e. walked slowly in the woods for a few hours) and would have loved to have some of this spicy sweet party mix from a side of sweet to keep me fueled up (i.e. not hangry).
- I recently bought a springform pan so it only makes sense for me to try and make something dainty and restrained like this oreo brownie swirl cheesecake from yummy crumble.
- I’m into cakes you can eat for breakfast and this banana cake with honey cream frosting from sugary and buttery seems like a healthy start to my day.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I’ve always wanted to try my hand at candied fruit and this candied grapefruit cocktail from pretty plain janes seems like the perfect gateway drug.
Have a nice weekend!