If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Restraint is not the name of the game with nutella fudge brownies.
- These flaky blackberry turnovers come with a warning about the amount of butter in the recipe. That warning only makes me all the more excited.
- My co-workers have put in cupcake requests and I think this honey buttercream frosting would be fantastic on top of a banana cupcake.
- Because it may break 70 degrees this weekend and I’m clearly a sucker for all things honey, this sea salt and honey no-churn ice cream is on my list.
- My sister and I are big believers in “lunch dessert”. These peanut butter cup overnight oats could make their debut as “breakfast dessert”.
Cocktail of the weekend
- It’s a three day weekend in Massachusetts! Citrus and herb mason jar mimosas are strongly encouraged. (I’m terribly sorry if you don’t have a three day weekend…)