If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Anyone else notice the new trend of topping cakes with donuts? I like the idea of decorating carbs with more carbs and may try my hand at it with this sugar and spice cake with marscapone frosting and cinnamon caramel cake.
- It’s the weekend! Who wants to join me in getting chocolate wasted as I dive fork first into the famous brick street chocolate cake?
- In reality, I will never ever attempt this. But how gorgeous are these water color painted sugar cookies?
- Speaking of drop dead gorgeous icing, take a gander at this pink grapefruit cake. Citrus and olive oil flavors make me feel a little bit more glamorous and a lot bit more Italian.
- Mom – if you’re reading this, I am considering making this triple berry summer bundt cake for mother’s day brunch.
Cocktail of the weekend
- Since I will likely over-buy berries for the above mentioned bundt cake – I’ll make mixed berry margaritas so nothing goes to waste. #earthday