If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I don’t have dental insurance but I am extremely tempted to make this cracker jack fudge. It feels high risk – high reward.
- On a more wholesome note – these whole wheat fig newtons have been on my to-bake list for years. They’re probably in another fantasy friday post and I’m too lazy to check.
- I have 10 days off this summer and I may dedicate all of them to making pies as beautiful as this blueberry and blackberry pie.
- More realistically, I’ll just be double fisting these raspberry peach hand pies.
- When I was a kid sometimes my parents would bring home buster bars after work. If there is someone more excited about this homemade version than my sisters and I – we should really meet.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I was in New York last weekend and had a fantastic meal and a terrible fresh blueberry margarita. It’s redemption time.
Have a nice weekend!