If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
This week is all about pumpkin and apple and cinnamon and being cozy.
- My mom is absolutely nuts for nuts and it’s her birthday this coming week. Here’s a maple nut cake for you mom. I think this is an adequate thank you for giving me life.
- Apple roses are the most gorgeous thing floating around the internet right now. These are rolled in jam and nestled into puff pastry. I don’t even have something clever to say they’re so lovely.
- This pumpkin truffle bundt cake has lindt truffles baked into it. Be still my beating heart.
- I’m sort of afraid of making yeasted breads. So yes, instead I will dip canned biscuits in sugar and make this easy pull apart pumpkin bread.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I can’t remember if I’ve posted this sparkling fig and honey cocktail before, or it’s just so appealing to me it feels like an old friend.