If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I’ve professed my unhealthy obsession with Molly Yeh before and now she’s gone and made the most gorgeous and grandmotherly-in-the-best-way-possible rose rose cake that I’ve ever seen.
- It’s spring and I’ve craving pastels. I always crave doughnuts so these pastel doughnuts are a natural obsession.
- Why haven’t I always decorated my pies with fresh flowers and braided crust? What have I been doing my whole life?
- For sure an attempt at this strawberries and cream cake roll will end in tears with strawberry cream all over the counter but will that stop me? It will not.
- To round out the springiest, pinkest, floweriest recipe round up of all time, edible flower cookies.
Cocktail of the weekend
Have a nice weekend!