If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Today is national doughnut day and I plan to celebrate. I’m currently on a plane to San Francisco with a serious lack of snacks and could use one of these marble crumb doughnuts.
- I’m firmly in the cake doughnut over yeasted doughnut camp but fritters are the exception. I’ve never even seen a strawberry fritter before and I don’t even know how I’ve managed.
- This wedding cake topped with doughnuts is everything I’ve ever wanted to eat and look at (fourth picture down).
- While we are on the subject of my hypothetical wedding – here are 15 more doughnut wedding idea. Because 14 ideas just aren’t enough.
- Back to reality and back to the basics – there is something so charming about old fashioned sour cream doughnuts.
Cocktail of the weekend
Have a nice weekend!