If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I’m in a secret race with myself to consume all the marshmallows of summer. Why not put them toasted in a peanut butter cookie ice cream sandwich.
- To make sure I don’t get scurvy from a diet entirely of marshmallows, I will make this easy summer peach sorbet.
- It’s summer and I want to walk around with a blackberry mascarpone hand pie…in each hand.
- These peach melba popsicles are like the adult creamsicle of my dreams.
- My dad’s birthday was last weekend but we are celebrating next weekend on a family vacation. I’m desperate to make this strawberry graham ice box cake and he is probably desperate for me to not attempt a multi-layer cake and stress everyone out.
Cocktail of the weekend
- Normally I think honeydew melon is the garbage of fruits but for some reason this honeydew ginger frozen margarita is calling to me. I don’t even know who I am.