If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I spent the weekend in Vermont on a family vacation and now I just want to live there surrounded by green mountains and making honey buns with the local ginger honey I bought at the farmers market (like the person I am in my dreams).
- If I was a cake, I’d like to be this lemon elderflower drizzle cake.
- On my way down a pinterest hole looking for a fresh summer fruit pie, I saw these copy cat levain bakery cookies and changed my mind completely.
- I wanted to make this chocolate bourbon fudge but then realized it takes like 12 hours. I only reserve that sort of time for challah and birthday cakes. Anyone else want to make it for me?
- I’m mesmerized by this zebra bundt cake. That is all.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I’m not someone that feels uncool when I’m into a trend that everyone else is into. Bring on the basic and bring on the watermelon frosé in a bowl.
Have a nice weekend!
also please be extra kind this weekend too : ) there are a lot of heartbreaking things going on in the world right now and we could all use more kindness, more advocacy, and more cake.