If I had more money, time, and all the butter – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- It’s January so everyone is “detoxing from sugar.” This goes against who I am at my very core. Enter pan banging ginger molasses cookies.
- I have a special place in my heart for recipes with unreasonably long names. Also these vanilla sandwich cookies with vanilla bean marshmallow and dark chocolate ganache just look GOOD.
- I moved out of my cousin’s over a month ago and left a bag of cranberries. I may just walk the block and a half back there to get them and make maple cranberry and dark chocolate scones.
- I spent a long time staring at this one picture of chocolate coconut brownies. It’s very calming to me.
- Do I attempt a crepe cake or do I spare my family and friends and let my sanity live another day? It’s a really tough call.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I’m recipe testing for my birthday cocktail 6 weeks in advance. I don’t love rum but this “about figgin’ thyme” cocktail is in the running based on the name alone…