If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Because my cookie scoop is my new best friend, I’d like to scoop to my hearts content with these dark chocolate macaroons.
- I’ve only made right side up cakes before but this caramelized banana upside down cake is convincing me it may be time to change my ways.
- These peanut butter squares look like one giant, soft, peanut butter cup. I’d like to store some in the freezer for days that end in “y”.
- I made a homemade yellow cake once and it tasted like vanilla soaked cardboard. It’s redemption time with this classic yellow cake.
- I’m very into a coffee cake that is 50% cake and 50% crumb like this New York style crumb cake.
- Speaking of crumb…pie day is coming up so let’s make this peach crumble pie.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I got very very very good news this week and will be celebrating with bubbles thanks to this plum and thyme prosecco smash.