If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I’m tempted to put these potato chip champagne caramels in the cocktail of the weekend section. I’m also tempted to put them in my mouth.
- It’s very warm but cloudy and muggy today and this rustic rhubarb, almond, and honey tart seems like the perfect dessert for a summery gray mood.
- I feel like I post some version of a rice krispy treats every Friday but I’m also too lazy to check. So in the name of being (possibly) consistent, these millionaire’s caramel krispie squares look fantastic.
- I have 3/4 of a carton of buttermilk sitting in my fridge after making scones this week and it seems criminal not to make these cinnamon roll buttermilk biscuits.
- I also have an entire container of greek yogurt that was mean for healthy smoothies. Instead let’s make this peach and blueberry greek yogurt cake.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I’m having a hard time containing my excitement over these fresh fruit gin and tonics. The colors! The flavor possibilities! I should probably also buy these exact glasses!