If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I’d like to be the type of person that wakes up and makes ricotta hotcakes with whipped honey butter.
- The filling to these peanut butter chocolate sandwich cookies is make with reese’s peanut butter cups. Say no more.
- My sister is pregnant and currently craving almond cake and lemonade. I’m hungry and easily influenced so iced almond lemon loaf cake it is.
- As far as the dessert pyramid goes, neither ice cream or tiramisu are really at the top for me. But for some reason, this tiramisu ice cream cake is very appealing to me. The world works in strange ways.
- I want to spend the afternoon eating slice after slice of this nutella swirl pound cake. It’s important to have hobbies you enjoy.
Cocktail of the weekend
- I had a delicious bourbon cocktail last weekend made with lemonade, raspberry, and mint. This roasted peach bourbon cocktail is the next natural step.