If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Flaky, sea-salt flecked chocolate chip cookie brittle. I don’t even have something clever to say that sounds so good.
- I had tres leches cake for the first time this weekend and it was everything. This version has cinnamon toast crunch and I’m sad I didn’t think of it myself.
- I’ve never been busier and for some reason this is the time in my life where homemade snacks seem like a good idea. Sage and fontina crackers here I come.
- I have no shame in using refridgerated crescent rolls, especially if it leads to chocolate roll up bread.
- Frying things in oil intimidates me but I’m willing to face my fears for fudgey chocolate donut holes with vanilla glaze.
Cocktail of the weekend
- Completely by accident Bourbon and Honey has made my fantasy friday list twice this week. I’m completely smitten with these bourbon and honey melon balls.