If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- Pumpkin nutella muffins seem like the only right way to start thanksgiving day. I honestly don’t see another option.
- As a mid-morning snack I will have this apple crumb cake. It doesn’t get better than a 1 to 1 ratio of crumb to cake.
- I have an obsession with (the idea of) making my own crackers. Maybe I will finally attempt it with these rosemary parmesan crackers.
- Do I risk the tears and frustration by making this rose apple tart? Probably.
- These towering rich pecan pie brownies are the counterpart to the dainty apple tart above and I’m all about balance.
Cocktail of the weekend
Have a nice weekend!