If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I don’t fully understand the idea of an apricot meringue popsicle and the recipe isn’t even in English but for some reason I find these adorable and very appealing.
- I love summer cherries but have never baked cherry anything. Does anyone want to come over and pit 100 of them so we can make this cherry crumb cake?
- If I didn’t have a job, I would make mini dutch babies with lemon curd and blueberries every morning. I would be very happy.
- Apparently I’m heavy into desserts I don’t understand this week. How gorgeous is this nutmeg plantain cake with coconut caramel popcorn?
- This isn’t even a recipe. I just wish I was the person who came up with the unbelievably adorable idea to make macaron cake toppers.
Cocktail of the weekend
- If you’re not drinking your wine frozen this summer, you’re doing it wrong. Here are 21 wine slushie ideas to get you started.