If I had more money, time, and all the butter – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- I went apple picking with my cousin last weekend and we went about 12lbs of apples overboard so it’s time to get serious. Let’s start with this apple pie bread pudding.
- In my dreams I’m French and I’m pretty sure french apple cake makes it a reality…
- This invisible apple cake is more apple than cake and usually that would upset me but in this case I can get on board because again…12lbs of apples.
- I won’t lie, I’m mostly into these rustic apple tarts because of the potential to buy mini cast iron skillets.
- Oh my lord the glaze on this apple cider pound cake – now I’m thinking I don’t have enough apples.
Cocktail of the weekend
Have a nice weekend!