If I had more money, time, and all the butter in the land – here are the things I would be baking this week. I’ve also thrown in a cocktail of the weekend because fancy drinks make me feel fancy.
- It’s memorial day weekend, which means s’mores are finally socially acceptable. I’m starting with s’mores whoopie pies.
- For the fancier crowd, these s’mores tartlets are also calling my name.
- Keeping with the summer theme, this fresh strawberry cake looks so, so, so lovely.
- I am deeply afraid of using a deep fryer so these churro ice cream sandwiches aren’t likely to happen but a girl can dream.
- I’ve been eating fortified cereal to up my iron intake so these cornflake cookies are basically a step in the direction of better health.
Cocktail of the weekend
- Weather report says gray thunderstorms this weekend. I will be drinking citrus sangria with my sunglasses on regardless.
Have a nice weekend!